DD ENGINEER II< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system, Including:
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 (where applicable) quality assurance system, Including:
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- Identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
Adhere to main job responsibilities:
- . lead directional drilling operations on the rig site.
- lead the drilling process so that the desired directional well path and target objectives are achieved.
- Control well bore paths, figuring survey computations, bit hydraulics, rate of penetration, and bottom home assemblies.
- Maintain a complete listing of all directional tools and survey equipment on location, and days on location.
- Responsible for rig reporting procedures
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Drilling services products and services
- Excellent communication, organization, troubleshooting and teamwork skills
- Maintain positive attitude and a high degree of self-discipline and motivation
- Skilled in the use of MS Word and MS Excel software
- Ability to quickly grasp computer application within the proposed job environment.
- Generate concise reports on a daily/weekly basis
- Ability to resolve human resource problems/issues at local level
- Self-sufficient, ability to work under demanding conditions
- Must be available to be on-call 24x7 and will be required to work away from home location for long periods of time
- Must be willing and able to provide job training to employees