FACILITIES SUPERVISOR< Back To Job Listing
We are seeking a Facilities Operations Supervisor for our Perth operation, based in Malaga, who will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of superior productivity, increased efficiency and cost control of the Weatherford Malaga business. The Facilities Operations Supervisor will help drive the business strategy, manage capacity growth, executing and exceeding company quality and delivery performance to support our drive to service the customer. This position will build individual technical and leadership capability of both direct and indirect reports and develop and maintain a continuous improvement process and culture.
Other key areas of responsibility include:
- Ensure systems and processes are implemented to maximize throughput and reduce customer lead times;
- Help drive, develop and implement robust systems, processes, policies and procedures to maximize organizational efficiencies and drive down costs in the facility;
- Liaise with external regulatory bodies to ensure standards and legislative requirements are adhered to;
- Assist with the management of financial results with a focus on cost optimization accountability on a continuous basis;
- Provide direction and support to all facilities and warehouse staff to enable them to deliver continuous improvement initiatives;
- Help identify and develop and successful business plans and strategies;
- Define and deliver Quality as expected by the Customer and ensure compliance;
- Drive behavioural change within the facilities to ensure a strong safety culture;
- Improve processes to achieve high levels of efficiency commercially & operationally; and
Help with the implementation of Lean Practices across the facility
To be successful in this position you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in manufacturing;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Lean Management – 6 Sigma;
- Strong background regarding continuous improvement;
- Ability to influence people at all levels within the organization;
- QHSSE Theoretical and Practical knowledge;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- Excellent organizational, time management interpersonal skills; and
- Strong understanding of Inventory and Asset Management.
As part of the "One Weatherford" you will be able to showcase your talent on a global stage. If you are looking for a challenge and want to work in a dynamic industry, we look forward to receiving your application.