R&M SPECIALIST< Back To Job Listing
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system, Including:
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 (where applicable) quality assurance system, Including:
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- Identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
Adhere to main job responsibilities:
- Performs all duties associated with R&M Technician/ Specialist
- Performs visual inspection on all parts according to the pass/fail criteria as laid out in the DD R&M
- Completes documentation on parts that do not meet the quality standard and removing those parts to the Inventory room for repair or disposal.
- Stores all accepted parts properly while waiting on replacements.
- Completes all documentation associated with requesting replacement parts from inventory.
- Operates the Break-out Unit to assemble and disassemble drilling tools and completing appropriate
- Assembles and disassembles power sections according to the DD R&M Manual and completing