PETROPHYSICIST< Back To Job Listing
- Timely operational and studies petrophysical evaluation and interpretation of all Ukraine wells
- All other IES activities/duties in CE&NS Geozones as indicated by the IES Manager
- Processing, Interpretation and Evaluation of OH and CH logs
- SQ reviews and data checks on received data
- Client Interaction and coordination
- Technical papers and presentations
- Wellsite technical assistance
- Training courses and continuous drive for improvement
- Positive rapport with Ukraine clients
- WFT’s high HSE standards – no LTI and no HSE incidents in IES operations.
- Build effective technical relationship with CE&NS clients to maintain and develop further
businesses for WFT’s various segments.
- This is a senior level job. Responsibilities include fully integrated formation evaluation.
- Collaborate with customer petroleum engineering staff to provide integrated solutions to CE&NS clients.
- May provide direction / training to junior personnel.
- Works with supervisor to ensure projects are completed in a timely & accurate manner. Relies on experience and judgment to plan & accomplish goals.
- Initial adjustment training required
- Can work independently with minor supervision
- Russian and English speaker
- Skilled in integrated Open Hole and Cased Hole petrophysical evaluation
- Able to trouble shoot to provide adequate solutions to the clients in the presence of inconclusive and at times contradictory data.
- Minimum of 5 years combined experiences working in WFT and/or with an operator/competitor.
- Good knowledge of how operator operational decision making process work.
- High degree of mobility
- Social skills, able to work in teams and share its overall knowledge with the team.