WL SERVICE DELIVERY ENGINEER< Back To Job Listing
Accountable for overall service quality in his location; this will be achieved by implementing plans and processes to improve the key service quality indicators. He / She will coordinate the efforts of operations and maintenance staff and will enforce policies and standards set by the global and regional service delivery organization. A key aspect of this role is to ensure the region possesses appropriate equipment and that the personnel have adequate competence / proficiency / training to safely deliver a quality Service to customers in an efficient manner. He / She will ensure implementations of system to support the improvement of service quality and delivery.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts field audits to monitor proficiency and compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Gathers and interprets service statistics and improves the safety culture into the Product Line
- Assure Oneview is full utilized by Field personal for data entry and TOPS by maintenance team
- Gathers and interprets equipment utilization statistics.
- Assists operations personnel in resolving asset discrepancies and helps in ordering spares.
- Keeps up to date on new developments in tools, services, and evaluation techniques.
- Ensures that all NCRs are followed up to closure with Root Cause Analysis.
- Bringing on board standard operating procedures and helping with the implementation of these
- Performs internal audits and set RWP in locations and assist with their closure.
- Ensures proper maintenance procedures are followed at the location.
- Ensures proper and accurate reporting
- Promotes the SQ as well as the HSE culture in the location as per the corporate guidelines.
- Demonstrates fundamental Safety & Quality Leadership as charge of the business unit sector or product line, ensuring personal accountability across all levels
- Coordinates with assigned engineers and electronic technicians for the management of tool and equipment preventative maintenance, modifications and repairs, and ensures all field and workshop personnel follow preventative maintenance procedures, and ensures that all NCRs are followed up to closure with Root Cause Analyses.
- Ensures implementation to and compliance with the General Wireline Policy and Standard Operating Procedures
- Evaluates the quality, proficiency and efficiency of field operations by regular well site visits to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and conducts analysis of reports and log quality control
- Participates in Annual Technical Systems Audits to ensure that Wireline and Country Systems are effectively implemented, such Audits will be led by a supporting authority
- Ensures prompt and efficient reporting and administration according to Company, policies and regulations, including financial, operational and QHSSE
- Ensures that personnel are aware of the latest developments for logging equipment, including the distribution of Operations Letters
- Ensures that critical information on technical and safety issues is distributed at location, making sure that regular meetings are held and document to ensure all personnel are aware of their roles and responsibilities on operational matters and the continuous improvement of the location
- Supports training, competency, development and appraisal of location staff, ensuring that engineers, operators, workshop, and clerical staff training is identified and undertaken
- Provides assistance and guidance in the training of all levels of staff
- High School Diploma or GED
- Engineering or Geology degree
- Weatherford Safety training
- Weatherford certificates of completion for Radiation, Explosives and Pressure Control
- Must have at least achieved the rank of General Field Engineer
- At least 4 Years previous Wireline experience