BUS SUPPORT LEAD SPECIALIST/ Ведущий специалист по поддержке бизнеса< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 1,000 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 29,500 people.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
Summary: To provide professional support with Travel operations aspects to the various business units in Russia according Weatherford travel policies.
- Concluding & update agreements with agency for travel support, tickets issuing and hotels booking
- Travel policies and statements update
- Cost optimization for business travel and accommodation support
- Solve problems during ongoing operations, expats personal trip control (paid by Company) according to their labor contracts.
- Hotels – negotiating with providers, meetings with representatives, rates discussion, making forecasts for accommodation, concluding agreements.
- Concluding 3 side agreements & discussing terms with Russian Air Companies
- Monitoring of potential travel providers, collection of commercial offers, comparing terms.
- Check, control & coding invoices for travel according to departments costs
- Analysis of charter flights (options and terms) if required
- Collecting of statistic& analytic data, Region expense report for travel and cell phone in according with departments expense.
- Regular update of business travel request form
- Negotiating with travel representatives of Weatherford Head Office, providing data on regular base. Taking part in discussions of 3 side agreements with International Air Companies.
- Coordinating the process of issuing exit visas and letters of invitations
- Higher education, diploma;
- Relevant background not less than 3 years;
- Strong expertise in Business Travel arrangements (travel web portals, 3d parties interactions, documents, visas end etc.);
- Microsoft Office systems (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & and travel web portals advanced user