CNC OPERATOR - CHC< Back To Job Listing
- Job setting & Programming on CNC machines.
- Clear Understanding of tools & tackles.
- Produce parts within required tolerances & specification.
- Adjust machine speeds and feeds and change cutters to machine parts according to specifications.
- Measure work piece for conformance to specification using measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, dial indicator and gages.
- Running M/C and produce as per cycle time.
- Following Safety Standards established in company.
- Maintaining Quality Standards established & followed by company.
- Ability to fill production reports.
Any other task, role, responsibility as advised by the Production Engineer/Manager – CHC time to time.
10th pass & ITI with 3 to 6 years of experience