R&M TECHNICIAN IV< Back To Job Listing
Co-ordinate, control and execute job preparation of operations in-line with Weatherford and client company policies, procedures and systems, statutory regulations and good industry practice. Interaction with relevant Project Engineers, Coordinators and Operational Management teams to achieve successful project execution.
Oversee maintenance, servicing and repair of all Well Services equipment to meet legislative company and customer requirements. Adhere to the industry standards, quality and safety management system and to provide quality safety critical equipment fit for purpose.
Responsible for the supervision of the Maintenance and Certification Team.
Responsible to ensure that all Equipment and Materials are maintained to a high standard and all Logistical duties are met to meet our Internal and External Customer and Clients in support of Operational requirements. Operate safely and cost effectively.
- To plan, co-ordinate & control the activities of the Well Services workshop.
- To ensure all processes are carried out in accordance with Weatherford policies and procedures.
- To ensure all hand tools, plant and machinery used in the workshop are well maintained and are in a safe condition.
- To conduct routine maintenance checks on machinery and plant to ensure all workshop safety practices are adhered to.
- Conduct regular tours and inspections of the Facility
- To utilize all workshop resources safely, efficiently and cost effectively within the facility are operable and maintained in accordance with Manufacturer and/or Weatherford Company schedules. To organize and liaise with Third Party Inspectors.
- Manage performance of any direct reports, setting performance standards/targets in line with Division targets. Conduct annual performance appraisal of direct reports in accordance with the Company’s Performance Management Policy & Procedure.
- Ensure pressure testing is conducted in a safe and efficient manner and all safety practices are adhered to.
- To conduct toolbox safety, and risk assessment discussion groups, monthly safety meetings and to participate in observation, OFI, Take 5 Card systems.
- Comply with company and client / customer health, safety, environmental, operational and Q.A. procedures and work instructions. Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment. Promote good working practices, which will include full compliance to QHSE & OEPS
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Apply Weatherford, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Safety Management Systems.
- The employee is responsible for both their own safety and for the safety of others.
- ADDITIONAL RELEVANT INFORMATION ABOUT JOB
- Full UK Driving license. Willing to travel as required. Possible overseas travel required.
- Expected to communicate with and entertain clients, in compliance with Weatherford Policy, as required for customer relations.
- Must be a team leader with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Mentor new team members.
- Previous experience of a Supervisory role in an Operations environment.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to prioritise work, experienced in process control and systems management.
- Good Computer skills - computer literate, word/excel/power point.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Ability to prioritise workload to best suit needs of client and company
- Administration of operations while working under pressure.
- Proven communication skills at all levels.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate proven ability to work unsupervised and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems, either within a team environment or individually.
- Must be able to anticipate customer needs and be a key player in developing relationships.
- Must have clear customer focus, and be able to understand the variety of people and business cultures in different areas of the business to respond to them accordingly.
- Must be able to use the right information and/or systems and/or technology, and be able to consistently identify and recommend improvements as appropriate.
- Previous oilfield related experience within a large service sector company.
- Knowledge of Weatherford services and product lines
- Knowledge of the latest industry practices and equipment for Pressure containing equipment
- Ability to carry out problem job analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of Weatherford financial and administration systems and process
- Budgeting and cost control
- HSE Implementation
- Management systems
- Enthusiastic motivator of people
- Ability to interact and present to any audience at any level
- Consistent approach at all times