Technical Sales Representative< Back To Job Listing
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work within an established geographical area to generate new business and increase revenues.
- Develop and maintain long term customer relationships.
- Develop and maintain contract with key decision makers within customer base.
- Advise other sales personnel, customers and potential customers on the technical issues that affect the installation and sales of products and/or services of the company.
- May propose changes to products and/or services.
- Act as liaison between Weatherford and customers.
- Monitor and report drilling and work-over activity in the area.
- Provide input as to changing market conditions so as to assist with input in marketing strategy.
- Generate and submit bids to customers as requested.
- Relate field/customer problems to management so as to ensure speedy resolution.
- Travel to worksite to make sure equipment arrives and is returned and meets customer requirements.
- Provide input in the development of new products and services.
- May assist Sales Management with formulation of sales strategies and yearly budget.
- Required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
Must understand and comply with all safety rules and