SOFTWARE ENGINEER< Back To Job Listing
Participate as a developer in a team responsible for developing and maintaining SCADA applications. Responsibilities include designing and implementing software components as a developer, working with QA team members, formulating software requirements with product owners, and interacting with support staff to resolve customer issues. Develops high-performing C++ and C# server and client side components. Works in an Agile process environment. Object-oriented programming skills are required
- BE/ BTech.
- At least 3 years experience developing software in a professional development environment.
- C++ development experience in a professional environment of at least 2 years.
- C# and .NET development experience of at least 1 year.
- Strong object-oriented software development skills on MS Windows.
- Test automation tools and techniques.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is a plus.
- Experience with process automation systems such as SCADA is a plus.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS