BUCKING UNIT TECHNICIAN-FRE< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
- To operate the bucking unit and follow the Company detailed instructions on operating in order to make sure that Client’s equipment is safe.
- To keep short and clear documentation on all types of service equipment.
- To do effective service jobs without causing any damage or harm.
- To be good at contacting Client and to make sure that everything was understood properly before starting any job.
- To ensure QA systems are applied and implemented.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfill these.