R&M TECHNICIAN LV3-DRT< Back To Job Listing
- To work in the field (outside conditions) providing assistance with the movements of materials for Inspection.
- To clean drilling tools and rig equipment for inspection.
- To learn and maintain the cleaning machinery which includes mechanical brushing unit, steam cleaner and high water pressure jetting equipment.
- To take responsibility for the safety of all cleaning machinery and responsibility for environmental control over the working areas.
- To report any unsafe conditions or acts to the Supervisor.
Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfill these.