TOOL DRESSER TRAINEE< Back To Job Listing
1. Identify type of rental tools, Apply applicable service them prior dispatch /after receipt or at time of storage accordance with existing work instructions.
2. Identify returned tools as reusable or scrap. Report scrap to supervisor for recharge to customer.
3. Ensure Weatherford policies and procedures including but not limited to work orders, work instructions and material movement reports are followed and documented accordingly.
4. Prepare applicable paperwork for tools.
5. Regular attendance of all safety meetings at company facilities.
6. Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfill these