MRP PLANNER< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Material planning, run MRP, review and process messages, peg inquiries, check supply and demand.
- Product data management, check BOM’s, routing, lead times, work centres.
- Enter / change W/O’s, check status, commit dates.
- Check stock for substitution availability; work with engineering on substitutions.
- Works assignments carried out to the highest quality level with minimal supervision
- Must understand and comply with all quality and safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Other duties assigned by Manager within the physical constraints of the job.
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Be fluent, both verbal and written, in the English language
- Computer literate.
- Ability to competently perform all job functions with minimal supervision
- Individual must be able to follow instructions.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
Degree/Diploma in Engineering
3 years manufacturing experience with basic technical education.
2 years’ experience in manufacturing environment
Fresher’s with good manufacturing/planning aptitude also preferred