WAREHOUSEPERSON< Back To Job Listing
- To assist in the accurate, effective and timely picking of assets for load outs to meet both our internal & external customers for the TRS product line.
- To enable all equipment to be picked and packed in a timely fashion ensuring to meet the stipulated deadlines.
- To ensure that all material is picked efficiently, accurately and in accordance with company procedures and instructions.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are carried out throughout the team.
- To ensure that all rental material is managed in the most cost-effective manner in accordance with company procedures and instructions and to complete accurately and on time all necessary documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist in the generation and capture of revenue by effectively controlling costs within your area by minimizing the use of 3rd party equipment.
- To participate in stock checks and other asset control measures.
- To participate in and to meet the objectives and training.
- To assist other departments in meeting their goals and objectives and to maintain a constant and effective level of communication with internal and external customers.
- Follow the agreed QHSE processes.
Standard grade qualifications (English, Maths, Computing)
- Environmental Awareness Training
- Fire Awareness Training
- COSSH Awareness Training
- OGUK Awareness Training
- Enterprise Excellence Training
- Safe Cargo Handling Certificate
- Forklift license
- Full and clean driving license