Workshop Technician I - Completions< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Assembly of all product and equipment that is manufactured and assembled at the facility
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Read and follow assembly drawings.
- Read and interpret basic measuring equipments.
- Working knowledge of assemblies manufactured at the facility.
- Operate torque machine.
- Operate parts cleaning equipment
- Assist in the assemble and testing of more complex tools
- Required to work on 24 hours on-call basis.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Work Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.