SUBSURFACE EVALUATION ENG.< Back To Job Listing
- Collaborate with customer drilling engineers to determine drilling locations on the basis of the interpretation of the data and models developed.
- Technical planning, tendering, supervision and coordination of geophysical data.
- Ray-tracing modelling for Borehole Seismic acquisition design.
- Cooperation in the planning, operation and interpretation of Microseismic.
- Advise operations geologists as needed with geologic analysis of drilling wells.
- Mentor less experienced Geoscientists.
- Perform other tasks and functions with a systematic approach as instructed by the direct manager.
Qualifications / Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or College in Geology, Geophysics, Rezervoir, Physics or Mathematics
- Minimum 2+ years related experience with University Degree in Geology, Geoscience, Geophysics
- A good understanding of Structural and Stratigraphic Geology.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- A good understanding of seismic technology
Essential: sociable, team player, high mobility
Highly motivated goal-oriented professional. Able to establish technical credibility in order to gain the respect of peers, supervisors, and external third parties. Ability to develop practical solutions to problems and gain agreement with senior manager, corporate and function. Ability to manage confidential information with appropriate sensitivity. Ability to succinctly articulate risks and uncertainty in complex scenarios. Comfortable working autonomously and in teams, sometimes mentoring and assisting others. Leadership qualities. Detail focused, with ability to prioritise workloads to ensure deadlines are met. Exhibits the core behaviours of creativity, decisiveness, delivery, openness and ability to work well with others in a team environment and under pressure.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS