STOREPERSON< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
In overall - Storeperson for our warehouse at Balikpapan Base in ensuring proper match between our system information and actual condition. Ensure Weekly cycle count is completed on time, and no discrepancy in Inventory management. He will be the contact person for all receiving, storing, and issuing activities in our store for Balikpapan base.
- Coordinate with IMPEX, logistics and procurement related to MRP and incoming shipment, returned tools from customer and/or materials from overseas and local vendors.
- Perform necessary receiving checklist, visual inspection, taking pictures and verify on actual quantity VS order quantity for all incoming shipment. Coordinate with BU & QC if found abnormality during receiving. Quarantine the affected shipment at quarantine area accordingly.
- Check Documentations i.e. Purchase Order, DT, CIPL, address, entity and COC.
- Perform to receive goods in JDE system and update the location as required accordingly.
- Coordinate with AI officer for reclassification of inventory into assets (AFE approved) for asset/rental item.
Storing & Issuing:
- Managing the storing of the items after received, checked, inspected and labeled.
- Prepare the documentation and required inspection (visual inspection on condition and expiry date + taking the picture) for redeployment request.
- Managing the accuracy of inventories inside the warehouse system vs actual.
- Perform transaction in the system for IT, IR, II, MI/EE.
- Perform weekly cycle count assigned branch plant
- Perform Annual Inventory Count and Asset Count
- Managing the readiness of common consumable items and PPE at store
1. Experience as store person for 2 years or more.
2. Understand and hands-on for the following: Basic Warehouse Function, Good Received Proces, Good Issue Process, Cycle Count Process, and Reconcile Process.
3. Experience and hands-on user of JDE system for 1 year or more.
4. Demonstrate good safety behaviours and well verse on basic safety requirement for workshop in oil and gas industry,
5. Certified in operating Forklift and Overhead Crane.
6. Understand and able to communicate in English on both verbal and written.
7. Able to operate computer and it system and application such as Excel, Word, and MRP System.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS