TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE< Back To Job Listing
The Weatherford Company is one of the world’s largest integrated energy services providers. Our capabilities range from the initial evaluation of producing formations, drilling, cementing, completion, production enhancement, well maintenance. Our focus on new technology and service quality has led to a strong demand for our products and services.
The Weatherford team in Poland, based in Warszawa, are currently looking for a:
TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
main duties & responsibilities:
- Prepares technical and economic proposals for the clients,
- Follows the operations carried out at the wells site (to be performed without non-productive time),
- Provides solutions for any technical problem that may arise during jobs,
- Prepares final job reports,
- Ensure that LH&CEM&CHC equipment is delivered on time,
- Initiates and sends financial forecasts and estimations to the head of department,
- Participates at the well sites meetings,
- Ensures that all documents used in the field are accurately completed
Skills & experience required:
- Relevant well construction experience,
- Excellent Communication Skills,
- Logical and methodical, results driven,
- Experience of preparing and delivering client presentations,
- Self-confidence and motivation, decisiveness, flexibility, sound business judgment, and determination,
- Experienced with RFQ, ITT, Bidding, Tendering, Negotiating.
We offer a challenging function in a dynamic and internationally operating company with worldwide opportunities. The successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package within an excellent training and working environment.