Maintenance Technicians L2 - Turbular Running Services< Back To Job Listing
Under limited supervision be able to competently perform moderately complex repair, servicing and preventative maintenance of Casing and Tubular Running Equipment in applicable TRS Business Segment, with an expectation that one or more of the Business Segments will be the chosen field for the technician to become specialized in
- Active participation in workshop safety & toolbox meetings
- Active participation and contribution to workshop specific safety initiatives.
- Understand Well Site Services including performing under supervision Casing and Tubing Running Practices and Well Site Safety.
- Has generally effective command of spoken English language despite some inaccuracies, inappropriacies and misunderstandings. Can use and understand fairly complex language, particularly in familiar situations.
- Internationally recognized Degree Qualifications in Mechanical, Electronic, Petroleum engineering or relevant discipline.
- External Qualifications in Hydraulic/Fluid Power, Fluid Flow and Fluid Diagrams.
- External Qualifications in Electronic Circuitry, Electronic Diagrams, and Electronic Hardware