Crew Chief - Tubular Running Services< Back To Job Listing
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Overall responsibility for crews and jobs offshore. Acting as point of contact with Company Representative.
- Overall responsibility for safe working practices on site, and full knowledge of the Company Safety Manual and procedures.
- Completion of all necessary job and equipment paperwork in line with Company procedures.
- Training of Junior Technicians and assessment of their progress.
- Monitoring performance of Technicians. Ability to undertake performance appraisal reports.
- To safely and satisfactorily perform any given casing/tubing tong assignment.
- Technical Schools
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to applicants and employees.
- Must be conscientious and detail oriented.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Computer literate.
- Good analytical skills.
- 0-5 years’ experience.