FIELD ENGINEER< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
The primary role of this job is to provide stand alone job site execution of all aspects of the Liner Systems operations for both offshore and land environments. Candidate should be experienced in Liner Hanger Operations and considered a subject matter expert in this application. Experience running and troubleshooting rigsite operations is a must. Detailed knowledge of and discipline adopting the Weatherford Product Service Realization Process is required. Strong ability to communicate in English with client representatives and to conduct oneself as the face of Weatherford at the rigsite.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend classroom instructional sessions aimed at product line specific training
- Complete assigned computer-based training as per the predetermined Learning Plan.
- Perform the following; pre-job briefing, on-site equipment inspection and installation per job program.
- Completion of formal job closure including; post job tool inspections, back-loading of equipment, job ticket signature, job submission to Weather Performance Tracking System (WPTS)
- Prepare and keep accurate paperwork on delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative forms.
- Perform necessary pre-job calculations to validate job design and equipment selection.
- Keep accurate paperwork of equipment used and services provided in the field.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Liner Systems products and services including having the ability to correctly identify all tools and components.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Providing field support by composing job programs and procedures for customer specific well scenarios
- Assist in the mentoring of less experienced Field personnel
- Must attend all required safety training.
- Must be available to work outside of normal business hours as required by the nature of the business and operations
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Must be able to travel for extended periods of time.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Thorough Experience in Liner Hanger Operations
- Minimum of 3 year experience in Field Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Individual must be able to follow instructions
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, etc,…)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to problem solve using thorough analytical skills
- Should be able to work closely with internal and external customers
- Self motivated and committed to service quality a must
- Computer Aided Drafting (AutoCAD, Solidworks, ProE or equivalent)
- Valid Driver License
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS