Equipment Operator 4 - Pressures Pumping Services< Back To Job Listing
Complies with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies.
- Wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required & maintains required HS&E & SQ certifications up to date.
- Operates Cementing Pump, cementing head, batch mixer and silo.
- Ensures that the correct People, Equipment and materials arrive on time on location, and are rigged up, tested and ready to perform the job, as requested by client,
- Completes all the required pre and post job paper work and job tickets on time and without errors as per company policies.
- Operates and maintains the assigned equipment Standalone while learning to operate and maintain additional equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment as directed. Ensures unit/s is/are in safe, clean and proper working condition for the next service job.
- Participates in the District HS&E & Quality initiatives and programs (eg. , Risk Assessments, Quality Improvements, Emergency Response Plan, HSE and SQ Objectives, LPT and SQC)
- Performs Risk Analysis (eg. TRA,JHA) before each job or task and identifies & addresses potential safety hazards. Corrects and report hazards immediately in WPTS or to Supervisor.
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Technical Diploma or equivalent, with technical hands-on training.
- Minimum three years’ of relevant Cementing work experience