Equipment Operator II< Back To Job Listing
- Operate all cementing equipment
- Takes part in cement slurries preparation with accurate adjustment of slurry consistency
- Arranges classification of cement and sending it to location for cementing job
- Responsible for rig up and rig down, connecting discharge line with cementing unit and wellhead fittings
- Carry on pressure test of low and high pressure lines
- Performs preventive routine service of the service machines and units
- Pinpoints causes of filed cementing jobs and hydraulic fracturing and takes corrective actions on eliminating them
- Equipment reporting (Check lists, Inventory list and etc.)
- Carry out loading of equipment and chemicals and transport them to cementing site.
- Drive company vehicles and bear responsibility for serviceability of the vehicles/equipment assigned and availability of appropriate documentation.
- Carry out load fastening and bear responsibility for the loads transported.
- Perform other tasks related to operations support upon the order of higher management
- Go to business trips related to operations upon request of the management if required operationally.
- Perform any works/tasks in accordance with the company’s procedures and standards
- Notify immediate supervisor of any incidents and situations assessed as unsafe and/or inappropriate
- Takes part in pre-job Safety meetings, discussing all safety related issues
- Assists with mentoring, training and development of juniors and responsible for professional development of Filed Operator
Minmum Secondary Education or Professional School
- Working experience as Equipment operator; Cementing Operator.
- Driving permit of “B”, “C”, “E” category
- Must know: technical characteristics, functions, design and operating procedures of auxiliary cement equipment; vehicle; design, interactions and operating principles of all elements of batch mixer; engineering procedure of cementing: job specification and functions of cement mixing and cementing units and equipment; methods of mixing cement slurry and methods of controlling slurry consistence, pouring duration depending against type of the utilizing cement; well temperature and depth; causes of failed cementing job, corrective actions for preventing and eliminating them; bench work within the scope of the work performed; fundamentals of well work-over and construction technology.
- PC literacy within MS Office
- Written English, understanding of basic specific terms