MAINTENANCE MECHANIC I< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
- Observe‐and evaluate Operation of Equipment and Machinery
- Check out for malfunction items on equipment‐machinery
- Disassemble‐Repair‐Assemble Equipment Parts
- Carry out regular services and scheduled PM
- While serving equipment –no spills on floor‐ oil and filters properly disposed.
- To check and use clean filling funnels‐buckets.
- Sometimes it is required to attend break downs on various locations. Like tire punctures
- on road side or rig location or other unforeseen repairs have to be done.
- As well to go out to Locations at any times when required
- Must document all work and repairs –workshop orders to be filled.
- While working in the workshop‐right PPE must be worn.
- Must keep work area clean and safe‐ good housekeeping is required‐example no oil onthe floor ect.
- To make sure hand tools are in work and safe condition. Like chisels –Hammers &Handle
- To use always the right Tools required performing the job.
- While working on equipment to make sure proper safety precaution are done
- Wheel chocks used‐safety stands been in place while lifting axle up ect.
- To use the Lock out –Tag out system
- To apply to all WFD safety rules and standards.
Complete High School
Pteferably Bac+ / Technical deplomat
Minimum 5 years experiences in any oil field heavy equipment
Have some computer skills
Have high school graduate with some English