Ingeniero de Campo Cased Hole< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
- Under the direction of the District Manager performs basic Cased Hole services. Duties and responsibilities include the proper maintenance of tools and equipment, crew supervision, ensuring compliance to policies, managing information and customer data, and customer relations.
- Demonstrate and maintain current knowledge and understanding of Wireline operations policies & procedures, which include Radiation, Ballistics, Pressure Control, rig up, and preventative maintenance.
- Performs job planning and preparation of tools and equipment, promptly and accurately submits all required reports and data.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills to perform basic wireline services at the location, which may include tools and equipment in some or all of the following technology groups: Auxiliary & Conveyance, Casing Integrity, Acquisition & Software, Fleet & Surface Support, Nuclear- Porosity/Lithology, Plugback Services, Perforation and Pipe Recovery, Production Logging,
- Supervise all tasks associated with a typical Wireline job, which includes load-out and backload, rig up, winch operation, clean-up and maintenance of tools, equipment and Wireline units
Required: Engineering or Geology degree & previous wireline experience (~2 years).
Prefered: Previous Weatherford Wireline Experience.