DD IV – SENIOR FIELD SPECIALIST< Back To Job Listing
- Check the accuracy of all plots and other relevant well information.
- Maintain an up to date record of all directional drilling parameters and BHA used to drill each hole section.
- Advise on BHA selection, tool performance, well clearance, survey calculations.
- Perform all rig site calculations associated with directional drilling. This include all survey calculations and well path projections.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system, Including:
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
·Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 (where applicable) quality assurance system, Including:
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- Identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
·Adhere to main job responsibilities:
- Take the lead position on select Directional Drilling (DD) projects as a Senior DD Field Professional.
- Share your technical and operational expertise with external customers in a professional manner.
- Advise clients on Bottom Hole Assembly (BHA) selection and all aspects of Directional Drilling performance.
- Ensure that BHA’s are assembled as planned, including correct makeup torque, doping and handling. You should be proficient in the use of Directional Drilling computer software and be able to provide advice and analysis to the client representative at the work site
- . Ensure well profile plots are up-to- date and provide the client representative with directional survey data. Also, become fully conversant with the client’s requirements regarding well clearance, proximity and surveying proceed -
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
- safe and healthy workplace for all employees;
- enforcing all safety precautions and practices;
- promoting safe work practices;
- Attending mandatory safety meetings and maintaining Company property and equipment in safe operating conditions at all times.
- Know and understand Weatherford’s Enterprise Excellence Process and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and workplace Instructions.
Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS