QUALITY ENGINEER< Back To Job Listing
- Working for various product lines and manufacturing branch plant as assigned as a Quality checker for Purchases Orders & Material Test Reports (MTR’s).
- Good Knowledge about purchase process followed in Manufacturing plant in a MNC.
- Good knowledge on material specification and standards in the Industry and Weatherford material specification.
- Data management of the PO & MTR’s to be uploaded in Accorde system
- Ability to understand and read engineering drawings of components & assemblies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to Plan ahead and organize daily and weekly tasks.
- Preparation of documentation for Quality and Purchase orders.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Know and understand Weatherford’s Enterprise Excellence Program and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Understand and comply with all Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Perform various other duties as required by CAD Analyst, Team Lead & Project Lead within the physical constraints of this job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- 3 + years in data management & material testing or manufacturing.
- Excellent purchase process knowledge.
- Preferably from Oil & Gas industry.
- Manufacturing experience.
- BSc degree or Diploma in Mechanical.
- Diploma in Mechanical.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS