BUSINESS ANALYST-WC/ Бизнес аналитик< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
1. Monthly preparation and verification of the GAAP reporting pack for Nefteyugansk branch of the WFT Technology and WFT LLC, including periodic tax reports.
2. analysis of the monthly, quarterly and annual finanacial reporting related to the assigned PL;
3. cost control,
4. professional advisory of PL on finance issues,
5. help, advising to PL in preparation of the monthly forecasts and analysis of that ones with communication to PL and other interested parties (with the approval of the Finance PLC of Well Services Group),
6. preparation or help to PL in the area of the economics of the projects, contracts (profitability of the projects, contracts) and - with the approval of Finance PLC of Well Services Group - communication of the related results to the intersted parties for the decision making by PL, Fiance, VP;
7. BS reconsiliation responsibility;
8. preparation of the required internally (PL, Region) and externaly (Houston) reports/supplimentary reports & commentaries needed (fluctuations, variances, break downs, details, aging, etc.)
9. Take part in the Annual Fixed Asset & Inventory count reconciliation
10. Monitoring of the FA and Inventory movement on a monthly basis, including input of CAPEX expenditures into the AFE system and reconciliation of Inventory in transit accounts.
11 Take an active role in the stabilization of 1C system and reconciliation of data input during the whole year. This also includes initiatives for the system development, creation different kinds of the system reports in both Operational and Finance modules.
- Higher education (at least Bachellor degree) in Finance, Economics - completed and ACCA/CPA/CIMA or other similar internatianally recognized certificates/qualification - could be in progress
Cost Controlling - 2 years and more, Finance, reporting - 3 years and more
English - fluent (level for not native speakers), US GAAP or IFRS, РСБУ, MS Office