TAX MANAGER< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
The Tax Manager is responsible for the local tax compliances, planning and reporting requirements:
Implement integrated, efficient tax strategies, policies, practices and work plans in accordance with Weatherford policy
- Manage the tax audits, respond to tax authorities queries and prepare an audit readiness files for all open years
- Deliver a full range of local tax compliances, and adapting to the dynamic tax law changes in the country
- Review all contracts and tenders from tax perspective
- Prepare and maintain all the ASC 740 calculations and reports
- Coordinate with the region tax team
- Manage competing priorities and consistently meet/beat deadlines
- Should possess excellent project management, communication, coordination, interpersonal, and influence management skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment and build consensus is critical, as is an ability and interest to quickly understand the industry of Weatherford.
- Degree in Accountancy/ Professional accounting or tax qualification e.g. CPA/ ACCA/ CTA etc.