FIELD SUPERVISOR III< Back To Job Listing
- Field supervisor responsible for operating WS tools at the well site.
- The field supervisor will act as a mentor for junior/trainee field persons whenever possible.
- While not in the field this role requires the supervisor to assist in shop operations including but not limited to mentoring junior staff, shop staff and assisting the WS manager and or coordinator as needed.
- This role may also require shop based work including but not limited to helping load out jobs, test, and repair and maintain equipment when requested by WS manager and or coordinator.
- This role also requires that the supervisor participates in all required online and offline reporting.
- While not in the field the supervisor will report to the shop each morning and participate in daily shop activities 8am to 5pm unless otherwise agreed by the WS manager.
- This role may also require the supervisor to attend client meetings.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9001 (where applicable) quality assurance system. Including
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- Identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
Skills & Knowledge
Preferred: 15years intervention Experience
Diploma or Degree
At least 5 years in Thru Tubing specific experience) or 100 record TT field jobs completed.
10 years Oil field related experience
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS