NextGen - Field Engineer Completions< Back To Job Listing
Weatherford Completion Engineers/Supervisors ensure that our customer's requirements are met or exceeded by maintaining a high standard of professionalism, quality, efficiency, and safety in the performance of well logging and completion operations. With your professionalism, strong work ethic, leadership and teamwork skills, you will help make Weatherford the preferred completions service company in the World.
The position of Field Engineer/Supervisor is physically and mentally challenging, and is a very rewarding and respected job in the oil and gas industry. As a Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- The operation and management of a mobile completion field unit and crew;
- Providing reliable, prompt, and courteous service to Weatherford's customers on a 24-hour basis;
- Isolating and solving complex problems on the job site with the assistance of our technical support groups;
- Personal career development through external and internal technical and non-technical training;
- You will be required to work in a field setting for extended hours.
If you are highly driven, enjoy extensive travel, comfortable taking initiative, and can work in extreme outdoor environments and balance multiple priorities, you could go far on the Weatherford team. An undergraduate degree acquired within the last year from an Engineering program is essential. Effective English written and oral communication skills are a must, as are basic computer and problem solving skills. If you are prepared to succeed as part of a strong team tackling varied and complex problems, we would love to hear from you.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS