ESS SNR FIELD ENGINEER< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
To be involved with onshore preparation and installation of Completion equipment.
Check equipment on location and maintain associated paperwork in-line with Weatherford and the Client Company polices procedures and systems, statutory regulations and good industry practice.
The Field Supervisor is responsible for following all operational and procedural activities within his remit. The role is measured by the accurate fulfilment of job specific processes as well as the safe and efficient utilisation of Weatherford equipment.
Liaise on location with the Operator / Client. Ensure that the daily report to town is sent and complete the sequence of events. To ensure that all job associated paperwork is handed in a timely manner including updating equipment asset folders.
Working in workshop preparing and redressing Completion related equipment prior to and after installations
Follow job specific procedures.
- Undertake detailed design work e.g. torque and drag, schematics and tallies where applicable .
- Attending client’s pre-job meetings
- Check equipment onshore and offshore prior to installation.
- Assist in workshop with equipment load-outs.
- Assist in workshop with equipment maintenance and testing.
- Check Equipment onshore and on location.
- Daily Report to Town.
- Complete sequence of events.
- Update equipment asset folders.
- Required training is undertaken to a satisfactory level of achievement.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and attitude and ensure that - Passport; Medical Certificate; Immunizations; Offshore Survival Certification and any other necessary
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in an oilfield service company. Minimum 7 year’s.
- Critical understanding of Client’s needs.
- Knowledge of rig systems and drilling/completion/production operations
- The ability to work in a team environment and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS