LOGISTICS COORDINATOR< Back To Job Listing
The main purpose of the position is to arrange for the shipment of all Weatherford Products locally, nationally and internationally to meet customer and company requirements in line with Company and Client Company policies, procedures and systems, statutory regulations and good industry practices. The Logistics Co-ordinator is primarily focused on ensuring job related material movements are carried out in a timely, professional and competent manner. The role is measured by the accurate fulfilment of Job specific processes.
- Liaise with all relevant internal departments to ensure suitable arrangements are made for the shipping of all Weatherford equipment locally, nationally and internationally.
- Create all documentation including Delivery Tickets, Commercial Invoices, Shippers letter of instruction, Dangerous Goods Notes, Certificates of Origins and any other related documents where required.
- Process all Green Light requests prior to International shipments.
- Raising purchase orders on JDE on a weekly/ monthly basis for all completed local shipments, ensuring all invoices are accurate and ensuring any discrepancies are communicated to freight forwarders.
- Undertaking any required training to a satisfactory level of achievement.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
- Must possess a good level of general education.
- Prior working experience of Logistics Processes and Procedures
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as an ability to work unsupervised
- The initiative to resolve and advise on Logistics related issues
- Experience with an electronic stock system
- Goods keyboard and computer skills
- Flexibility to suit operational requirements.
- Must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of an ERP system.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Must have excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Must have good communication skills both verbally and written
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritizing workload to meet demands.
- A basic knowledge of various Weatherford Product Lines
- A team player with open and direct communication skills both verbally and written
- Self motivated