Senior Deployment Engineer< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
- Answer phone calls and emails from customers asking for assistance with product issues.
- Help field support/clients with upgrading and configuring the software.
- Participate in software testing during the release cycle.
- Provide custom solutions through Scripts.
- Train customers on new product features.
- Identify cause of problem reported by debugging C/C++/Scripts if necessary correct them or report them to the developers
- Provide support to internal and external clients working on consulting projects which use the company’s optimization software.
- Understand how Production Optimization Products work from the users Perspective.
- Install, upgrade and configure Production Optimization Systems or assist field support in doing so.
- Interact with Customers to understand and troubleshoot Product Issues.
- Provide custom solutions through scripts.
- Should be able to troubleshoot issues related to SCADA Hardware and Radio communications
- Independently develop project plans, handle system deployments and provide services at customer sites for advanced solutions
- Guide a junior members of the deployment team in solving issues that they may be facing
- Provide team leadership when multiple deployment team members are involved
- Train users in system usage and administration
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
- Extensive Domestic and foreign travel required 50-75%
- BS Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years experience in a similar role trouble shooting and diagnosing problems with hardware and software (Masters +1 considered in lieu of Bachelors +3)
- 3+ Years of debugging /programming skills in VB, Java Script, C/ C++, C#, HTML, XML
- 3+ years experience in Relational data bases and SQL
- Work experience working with SCADA Software and Hardware
- Experience in protocols MODBUS or Baker
- Windows programming environment and web development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to calmly manage crisis situations
- Ability to plan ahead and organize daily and weekly tasks
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Experience in Oil and Gas or Process industry Experience
- Experience in a similar role trouble shooting and diagnosing problems with hardware and software
- Field experience in Oil & Gas
- Experience in Oil & Gas well optimization