CARBIDE WELDER - MSS< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Ensure Weatherford's Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental fully implemented and sustained across all areas of responsibility.
- To understand ISO-API Procedure, work Instructions with in the company.
- Complies with all aspects of health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Responsible to housekeeping, safe operation and PPE during the shift.
- Hard facing and welding work shall be carried out as per route card and Drawing.
- Route card preparation for emergency work and report to supervisor f following day
- Understand calibration of measuring equipment and requirements.
- In-house training of work processes will be received.
- Day to day welding & hard facing work, control and help to other welders to reach the target.
- Perform any other reasonable task on the request of the Machine shop & Weld shop Manager
- Although the above list are seem the main responsibilities of the company a flexible and adaptable approach with the correct attitude are seen as the most essential ingredients to enable smooth transactions of all jobs in order to achieve targets. Other tasks will be required if and when the operations Manager advises.
- Hard facing skilled, techniques and understanding drawing.
- Technical school or Diploma
- Minimum 3 year experience in hard facing of mills and stabilizers in an oil field company.
- Minimum 7 year experience for non-diploma holders.