HSE MANAGER< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
1. Strengthening culture of HSE in plants as per Weatherford Standards.
2. HSE Inspection of various aspects as in line with the Statutory Requirements
3. Ensuring plant is in line with all Statutory Compliances under Factories Act.
4. Relevant HSE training as per the job- specific requirements.
5. Report HSE status of sites to the Direct Manager as well as HQ
6. Conduct investigation of all near miss cases / LTI / Fatal / dangerous occurrences and recommend appropriate corrective measures.
7. Convene HSE Committee meeting and minute the proceedings for circulation and follow- up action
8. Facilitates as well as ensures availability of risk assessments for all activities
9. Organize campaigns, competitions and other special emphasis programs related to safety
10. Safety Audit
11. Responsibility of House Keeping & 5s of plant.
12. Facilitates implementation of HSE management system as per the company s requirements.
* Diploma Engineer / Graduate Engineer / Post Graduate Engineer and with a recognized safety qualification.
* 10 to 15 years of experience
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Knowledge of Statutory Requirement.
* Team Handling Experience
* Good Communication Skill as well as IT Skills : MS Office ie., PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc.
OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001