HR ADVISOR< Back To Job Listing
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage with PLM’s and HR reps to build long-term workforce plans for and on behalf of the client group
- Develop key relationships across the client groups and provide guidance and advice on workforce development, organizational design and workforce strategy
- Support Talent development programs, facilitating Performance Management, succession planning, merit or bonus calibration exercises, recruitment, NextGen, HR Projects & Initiatives.
- Ensure correct approval for all HR transactions as per approval matrix.
- Initiate Service tickets with the Weatherford Service Center for initiating hire and data change transactions.
- Work closely with Finance & Payroll to ensure accurate formation and payments
- Policy input, revision & implementation/control measures
- Regularly and proactively collect, analyze and report on HR data, identifying and tracking key metrics and implement correct actions where appropriate
- Lead on the implementation of Global HR programs, leading client briefings and other communications
- Regularly review systems and processes, recommend systematic continuous improvement changes & Monitor and Maintain HRMS data integrity
- Work closely with HR COE groups to ensure appropriate client groups needs and challenges are addressed as part of broader HR strategy.
- Lead on addressing employee relations issues, leading investigations and recommending resolution where appropriate
- Participate in or lead activities such as reduction in force and other Human Resources related concerns.
- Coach Managers/Supervisors on employee related/HR issues
- Conduct employee coaching and mediation.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manuel, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Assist in conducting job evaluations
- Advising managers on any HR related function
- Appointment process for successful applicants – onboarding & exits
- Providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures, legislation, and enterprise agreements
- Available and prepared to travel from time to time
- Support the GZ in administering procedures and processes.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in HR or related discipline
- 4 -7+ years’ experience in a HR environment
- Proficient in English and Dutch; verbal and writing skills
- Ability to review, analyze and present on detailed HR data and metrics
- Tact, above average communication skills, ability to work effectively with both employees and managers in a diverse multi-cultural environment
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to applicants and employees
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Computer literate including advanced Office Suite knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Skills in facilitating performance management planning
- Experience supervising and coaching team members
- PHR or other professional qualification
- Preferred knowledge and experience in manufacturing