SENIOR RESERVOIR DOMAIN< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system, Including:
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 (where applicable) quality assurance system, Including:
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- Identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
Adhere to main job responsibilities:
- Work closely with Field development Team, understand their requirements and provide them the information required in very quick time.
- Analysis of wells production changes and recommend action plans
- Develops internal network for knowledge sharing within the company, participates in local technology watch or professional events
- Writing and/or assisting in technical reports or documents for internal and/or external distribution
- Analyse possible client, product, or research solutions using standard procedures in order to recommend ideas or changes.
- Contributes to project teams, recommends ideas, changes, or solutions to problems, and pursues opportunities for personal or team growth.