FIELD ENGINEER< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Field Engineer Cased Hold Completions
To provide installation, repairs and routine servicing of remedial service packers, completion tools and other rental equipment in the shop and in the field. Help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform installation services for down hole packers and service tools in the field.
2. Must be proficient in calculating basic oil industry volumes, pressures and forces.
3. Have a keen understanding of different facets of field operations including but not limited to completions, remedial work-overs, cementation and fracturing.
4. Able to work effectively on pulling units as well as drilling rigs.
5. Perform maintenance & repairs on company owned rental equipment in the field as needed.
6. Accurate & thorough completion of job reports on a timely basis.
7. Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available.
8. Available on a 24 hours call basis to respond to customer needs.
9. Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
10. Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
11. Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
12. Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Minimum 5-10years completions experience and also service tool experience.
Must be able to speak English.
Profeicent in microsoft office, word, excel etc.
Be able to work unsupervised.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS