SENIOR CARBIDE WELDER - MSS< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Ensure Weatherford's Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental fully implemented and sustained across all areas of responsibility.
- To understand ISO-API Procedure, work Instructions within the company.
- Complies with all aspects of health, safety and environmental requirements.
- Responsible to housekeeping, safe operation and PPE during the shift.
- Hard facing and welding work shall be carried out as per route card and Drawing.
- Route card preparation for emergency work and report to opertions Manager, following day
- Understand calibration of measuring equipment and requirements.
- In-house training of work processes to be provided to carbide welders.
- Day to day welding & hard facing work, control and help to other welders to reach the target.
- Perform any other reasonable task on the request of the Machine shop & Weld shop Manager
- Train local welders for carbide application.
- Although the above list are seem the main responsibilities of the company a flexible and adaptable approach with the correct attitude are seen as the most essential ingredients to enable smooth transactions of all jobs in order to achieve targets.
- Other tasks will be required if and when the operations Manager advises.
- Hard facing skilled, techniques and understanding drawing.
- Technical school or Diploma
- Minimum 7 year experience in hard facing of mills and stabilizers in an oil field company.