TECHNICAL SALES COORDINATOR< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Develop high level relationships within the customer organization that effectively enable the growth of Weatherford Product Lines in the Rigless & Well Intervention markets (eg) Pressure Pumping, Coiled Tubing, Well Testing, Rigless Well Servicing.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Grow revenue & market share in a cross product line environment.
- Develop strategies and tactics that deliver unique customer solutions.
- Build strong working relationships with client and effectively promote the WFT brand.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team to grow WFT share of established market and create unique niche markets and a sustainable competitive lead.
- Fluent English speaker, Arabic fluency is an advantage.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Demonstrated self-starter/self-motivated.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- 10-15 years
- GCC or KSA working experience.
- Onshore & Offshore experience.
- Experienced working in a large National Oil Company environment.
Technical / Operational / Sales & Business Development experience in any combination of the following :
- Well Stimulation
- Wireline / Slickline
- Coiled Tubing
- Pressure Pumping
- Artificial Lift
- Well Testing
- Well Interventions
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Engineering / Science Degree
- Team player, effective relationship builder, excellent communicator, problem solver and self-starter.
POSITION SPECIFIC DETAILS