SERVICE DELIVERY COORDINATOR - CMT< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Maintains Weatherford's Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) management programs (8 GEMS and 4 TENETS) and their associated 'Rules to Live By'.
- Ensuring that processes needed for the quality management system are established, implemented, and maintained.
- Ensuring initiation of actions to minimize the likelihood of occurrences of non-conformities.
- Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements.
- Reporting to operations manager on the performance of the IMS and any need for improvement.
- Encouraging personnel HSE awareness among individual Company employees, the collective work-force and any personnel contracted to, or visiting a Company location/ facility.
- Assisting the line in regular inspections and audits at the facility.
- Maintains a follow-up record for the close-out of recommended corrective actions arising from internal / external audits, incidents, near misses, HSE hazards alerts, inspections, audits and emergency exercises.
- Assists the line at all times for the investigation of incidents, near misses and HSE hazards. (TapRoot champion and facilitator).
- Regularly attends and lead QHSE meetings in behalf of product line.
- Promptly and professionally responding to all reports of unsafe conditions, unsafe activities, incidents and near misses which are observed or received from Company employees or third parties.
- Responding promptly and professionally to requests from the operational line with regard to assistance in the investigation of incidents, near misses and HSE hazards.
- Monitoring safety and emergency equipment, whether portable or installed, to ensure said equipment is maintained by the line in a safe operable condition, and that such equipment is correctly used.
- Monitoring the facilities, tools and equipment, in use within the areas visited to ensure the latter are maintained by the line in a safe operable condition.
- Apply risk management techniques to identify the HSE risks and hazards from operational activities.
- Ensure compliance with HSE standards and regulations.
- Advise on the establishment and monitoring of QHSE Performance Indicators against targets and informing the trends to the QHSE.
- Ensure the application and integrity of QHSE-OEPS at locations and ensure the compliance.
- Raise incidents in WPTS & Follow-up and close out as priority. Report the outstanding pending CPAR’s during Ops. Meeting. And responsible for closure.
- Raising Incident Alerts for the DV incidents and forward to Region for approval and distribution.
- Raising NCR’s in WPTS for any Non-conforming items identified during receiving shipments, In-Process Inspections and after delivery.
- Responding to Auditors & Follow-up on audit findings to have corrective and preventative allocated to the tasks.
- In conjunction with ops manager, Promote the compliance levels of competencies for the employees in the PL.
- Tracks and monitors training compliance for the Cementing Product Line.
- Implementing action items in timely manner and report the progress to Ops. Manager time to time.
- Implementing OEPS & Product Line PSRP requirements.
- Involve in workshop/field activities when required for tool inspections & follow-up with third party vendors to get this done.
- Educate workshop personnel on tool inspections and ensure they follow updated well construction Products PSRP paper work.
- Educate workshop personnel on OEPS Quality & HSE standards requirements as part of TBT and communicate Product & HSE alerts when required during TBT.
- Upload RADAR card’s in WPTS on weekly basis.
- Ensure processes are updated and followed by product line personnel.
- Responding to any other tasks assigned from CPLM & Ops. Manager as required.
- Intermediate skills at using Microsoft Office suite
- Critical thinking/reasoning ability
- Ability to collaborate with others and have good team building skills
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- Ability to analyze and trend statistical data
- Thorough knowledge of Quality regulatory/legal requirements in the Country/Area of operation
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills and the ability to communicate with large groups of people
- Sound understanding and practical application of financial processes
- Sound understanding and practical application of human resource processes
- Intermediate skills using Weatherford's enterprise systems (WPTS, eDMS, Weatherford's Document Distribution System, etc.)
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering
- Worked previously in Quality HSE roles for 5 years minimum