FIELD OPERATOR I< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Responsible for supporting Assembly/Disassembly, Installation, Operation, Maintenance in the field. Also responsible for keeping work performance and work quality levels within company standards. Stay in contact with the PCP Field Supervisor and PCP Technician on day-to-day activities.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
o Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
o Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
o Actively promote positive safety culture.
Adhere to Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the Weatherford quality assurance system, Including:
o Compliance to work instructions.
o Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
o identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit
· Attend HSE Meetings according to the HSE objectives and goals, promote safe working practices.
· Participate in the assembly and disassembly, installation, start-up, operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of surface and downhole PCP systems.
· Provide workshop and office assistance with pre-job planning and preparation
· Participate in pre-job briefing prior to travelling to the wellsite
· Pre-job equipment checks for operation and ensure fit for purpose
· Complete appropriate paper work as required
Any other duties as directed
· Essential: Technical Diploma or equivalent
Preferred: Technical diploma in mechanical technician, Mechanical engineering, or related
· Preferred: Possess a Kuwaiti driver’s license; must have knowledge of any applicable driving regulations
· Good level of communication skills
· Ability to manage processes
· Understanding the scope of works
Require certain operational and technical skills
Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in oilfield operations at wellsite related to the installation and operation of ALS systems