SLICKLINE OPERATOR III< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Responsible for operating and maintaining the Slickline units and accessories following Weatherford instructions.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
a) Active participation in workshop safety & toolbox meetings.
b) Active participation and contribution to workshop specific safety initiatives.
c) Report all hazards and unsafe acts.
d) Ensure third party compliance.
e) Actively promote positive safety culture.
2. Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 quality assurance system. Including:
a) Ensure equipment is ready for use.
b) Report and deficiencies in the equipment.
c) Comply with work instructions.
3. Safe and efficient operating of the Slickline unit and accessory tools..
4. Communication with the Operating Company’s Representative and Slickline Product Line Manager in understanding and carrying out the work requirements/ plans. Obtain information from Company Representative, such as, wellbore sketch, nomenclature of down hole, completion equipment and any other information required to perform the Slickline job.
5. Ensure periodic checking / inspection/maintenance of the Slickline equipment are performed and in accordance with QA Work Instructions. Ensure inspection / maintenance properly data are filed.
6. Perform rig up, testing and rig down of Slickline equipment.
7. Implement contingency procedure.
8. Assist other PSLs in maintaining of tools while Slickline work load is not heavy.
9. Drive the vehicles/trucks according to work needs and within Weatherford regulations.
Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
· Basic schooling
· Competency level 1 as minimum Slickline operator.
- Extensive skills in Slickline operations; Fishing skills; Hydraulic / mechanical knowledge;
- Communications skills;
- Knowledge of API and other government / industrial regulations, codes and standards pertaining to Slickline operations;
- Safety / H2S and well control knowledge
- 5 years working experience in Slickline operations