OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR-WCP< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
- The job holder will be directly responsible all operational aspects for well construction products related to Sonatrach including operations planning, complex jobs execution in the filed, invoicing related to Liner Hanger contract with Sonatrach,and Sonatrach orders of equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including: a) Active participation in workshop safety & toolbox meetings.
- Active participation and contribution to workshop specific safety initiatives
- Report all hazards and unsafe acts
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
- Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with OEPS. Including: a) Ensure equipment is fit for purpose, b) Raise corrective actions for all non-conformances, c) Comply with work instructions, d) Identify areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
- Perform service technician duties. Including: a) Notify and record customer supply products prior start work, b) Comply quality procedures to maintain equipment and tools, c) Keep all service record for billing and future traceability
- Work assignments to be carried out to the highest quality level.
- Responsible for Sonatrach account related to liner hanger from all aspects including but not limited to: planning all jobs with Sonatrach drilling and completion team, performing complex jobs in the field,managing accurate billing with sonatrach and AR reduction, responsible for customer orders follow up .
- Maintain a professional demeanor and attitude and general team spirit with an emphasis on inter-department relations.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid working history in Well construction products (Liner hangers, Cementing products, solid expendables) is a MUST.
- Proven history of similar experience dealing with sonatrach in similar role is MUST
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and Arabic. French literacy is an added value
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office software.
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant working experience preferable
- Technical College Graduation as a minimum
- QHSSE procedural knowledge
- Ability to learn and grasp technical details of new products and equipment quickly due to ongoing technological development of product line.
- Able to work while under fluctuating workload
- Ability to cope with pressure of priorities
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment