FIELD SPECIALIST MWD III< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Duties & Responsibilities
- Train to understand basic rig operations / personal.
- Learn internal and external lines of communication and organizational hierarchy.
- Train to understand the MWD field surface software.
- Train to have a basic knowledge of the downhole MWD tools.
- Train to learn the operational specifications (limits) of the downhole MWD tools.
- Train to understand basic log interpretation.
- Train to generate final logs and reports.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment. · a safe and health workplace for all employees; · enforcing all safety precautions and practices; · promoting safe work practices; · Attending mandatory safety meetings and maintaining Company property and equipment in safe operating conditions at all times.
- Knox and understand Weatherford’s Enterprise Excellence Process and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Drilling / Electrical Engineer
- Min. 3 years of experience as M/LWD field engineer (mandatory to have experience testing, programming, running WFT directional tool at minimun Hyperpulse, RSS, HEL, GR, MFR)
- Strong technical background with logging tools and telemetry modes. Strong troubleshooting skills.
- English - written and spoken at advance level
- Team work, adaptability to harsh and challenging working environments