Field Sampling Engineer - Reservoir Solutions< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
Responsible for coordinating sampling and well site analysis and perform bottomhole, surface sampling, sample transfer and analysis services.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilites
- Coordinate bottomhole and surface sampling operation for Weatherford Labs in MEA region
- Perform PVT bottomhole and following documented procedures, conforming to client sampling programs and as communicated by the Service Line Manager of Reservoir Fluids.
- Maintaining, testing, calibration of all the well site laboratory equipment’s
- Performing wellsite fluid sampling, transfer and analysis services
- To assist Lab operation including production chemistry analysis in according to documented procedures, calculation, interpretation, quality control and reporting of laboratory data.
- Prepare and process the final invoices for the completed projects with the approval of Service Line Manager.
- Be proactively involved in all new technology introduction plans
- Report any equipment failures and operational problems and execute solutions
- Adhering to ISO 9001 quality management system related procedure
- Adhering to Company safety and environmental requirements
- Provide Training assistance to other employees where required
- Handling any other related responsibility as assigned by Service line manager of Reservoir Fluids Department
- University degree / Diploma in an appropriate subject
- Devotion, dedication, goal oriented, team spirit, and self-motivated.
- Five years (5) of sampling and well site analysis.
Physical & Mental Effort Requirements:
- Physical strength is required for sampling and related well site operation.
- Mental effort required to execute work schedule designed to meet the project deadlines. Stress may be experienced due to the demands and responsibilities of the job.
- Initiative, decision making, leadership, diplomacy and team work
- Meticulous attention to details system, commitment to safety
- Good knowledge of Field Sampling operations
- Communication skills in conjunction with fostering employee and client relationship
- Computer literate, good knowledge of English and general knowledge of petroleum industry
- Self-motivation leading to increased responsibilities