TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER - Pressure Pumping Services< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and adhere to all safety regulations and applicable Weatherford Policies.
- Perform duties according to the documented Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Standard Operating Procedures, Technical Standards, Related API Standards and Work Place Instructions.
- Conduct on-location job quality control testing.
- Supervise Service Supervisor on location to ensure proper blending of fluids and data acquisition.
- Supervise the District Laboratory personnel.
- Assist service delivery effort by assisting district Equipment Operators and Service
- Supervisors with issues relating to product application.
- Collaborate with Operations to set competitive pricing on job proposals.
- Interface with customers in relation to products, procedures, and equipment in a positive manner.
- Assist sales personnel in presentation of technical matters to customers.
- Assist in writing and reviewing job procedures and or recommendations to enhance daily labor and material efficiency.
- Present monthly performance reports as requested by supervisor.
- Develop and propose stimulation treatment policies and procedures.
- Maintain quality control of well site technical applications while providing technical support to clients and crews.
- Provide mentoring, direction and training to subordinate Engineers.
- Be able to design a complete Cementing/Coiled Tubing/Stimulation treatment
- Be able to perform real-time analysis of Cementing/Coiled Tubing/Stimulation Treatments
- Be able to Supervise Cementing/Coiled Tubing/Stimulation Treatments
- Communicate details and directions in a clear and coherent manner.
PERFORM VARIOUS OTHER DUTIES ASSIGNED BY SUPERVISOR WITHIN THE PHYSICAL CONSTRAINTS OF THE JOB.
• Proficient in running analytical software both in Design and in real-time mode.
• Be able to Supervise a Cementing/Coiled Tubing/Stimulation Treatment
• Basic mechanical aptitude with regard to Cementing/Coiled Tubing/Stimulation equipment and machinery.
• Basic knowledge of wellbore mechanics.
• Advanced computer skills.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering.
• Minimum 3-4 years Cementing/Coiled Tubing/Stimulation experience in Service Company or oilfield operating company.
• Work flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
• Must have a telephone and the ability to be on 24 hour call.
• Valid driver’s license.
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
• Satisfactory driving record as defined in Driver Qualification Policy HRD-12.
• Travel required