FRAC OPERATOR Оператор по гидравлическому разрыву пластов< Back To Job Listing
This job posting is no longer active
1. Performing hydraulic fracturing and perforation of formations under the supervision of a fracturing operator of higher qualification.
2. Preparing equipment for fracturing at pressure up to 70 MPa (700 kgs/cm2).
3. High pressure lines rigging up and down.
4. Measuring the fluid pumped.
5. Regulating fluid and sand feed rate to the pumps suction holes.
6. Setting up wellhead equipment, connection to the wellhead, monitoring gauges during frac job, service and maintenance of equipment and gauges.
7. Preparing equipment for sand jet perforation.